Monday, November 28, 2016

My Lazada Experience + Haul


Raise your hands if you also love sales, discounts and promos? Yes, yes and more yes! Recently, Lazada PH launched their nationwide sale online and I was pretty surprised how cheap and varied the products they carry. Just amazing. Of course, after I finished classes, then I proceeded to check some items that somehow had some good deals and were pretty reasonable and just like that. Boom, I already clicked the check out button and did some shopping online. Fast and easy.  ^ ^ 

Anyhow, I'll enumerate first the 5 reasons why I enjoyed my Lazada experience and then after I will then share my haul. Keep reading.

5 Reasons Why I enjoyed my Lazada Experience
1. Convenience of Shopping at Home
There's nothing more satisfying than doing things right in front of your fingertips and that also includes shopping.  You just click on the items  you like, read some reviews about them and you can make a choice if you put them on your cart or wishlist. 


2. Sales, Perks and Discounts
Frequently Lazada also offers  good bargain deals. If you can get something with discount, then why not grab it while it lasts. There's always joy and happiness when you buy something that you really like and steal it with a much cheaper price. 


3. COD payment method
This is always the best advantage  in my opinion. It always gives me this sense of security that I only pay what is delivered to me. No hassle and no pressure at all. Checking the product first before handing in my payment is always a good combination. 


4. Cheap and competitive prices
Buying something online is much cheaper compared to buying them in shopping malls. Just in my opinion. So join the hype. Let's shop online and enjoy good deals.

( TIP: First, I check the items in my local shopping malls then after I compare the prices online. That's to guarantee if the product is good enough and to make sure if I clearly like it or not. )

5. They carry a wide variety of products.
Big thumbs up to this. Hard to find products always are made easy and fast when you shop online. You can easily find what you like in just a one second only by pressing the enter button. How cool! In addition, the site offers almost everything from kids to adults, from girls to boy and a lot more. 


My Lazada HAUL
1. Maybelline New York Face Studio V-Face Contouring Stick in Dark




It's a stick that has 2 end points. On one end, it has the contouring stick and the highlighter one on the other. Basically, it's easy to apply and glides smoothly on the face. It promises 10% slimmer v-face. It's also suitable for all face types.


2. Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream 

It recaptures the radiance of your youth with this luxurious day cream, infused with real gold micro particles. It's clinically proven to improve skin's dullness and reveal our skin's youthful radiance. It provides SPF 15 PA++ to protect our skin against harmful UV rays. The skin feels revitalized and glowing with regular use.

3. Gap Established 1969 Inspire Eau de Toilette For Men 100ml



Personal description: It has a refreshing scent that lingers. It smells like you just come out from the shower and a slight hint of cool scent to it also. It's perfect for everyday use.


4. Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue


Personal description:  It has strong floral and sweet scent. It is ideal to use in the evening. But, you can use it for everyday use also if you want that extra kick of mood lifter in your day.  This scent describes a strong and empowered woman. 

5. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom Eau de Toilette 




Personal description: This one has this tropical and summer vibes to it. The scent is a combination of sweet, fruit-y and fresh at that same time. It's perfect for everyday use and the scent lingers for 6 hours and more.




That's about it for me now. I clearly enjoyed my online shopping on Lazada PH. I'm one happy shopper here. How about you? Have you bought anything from them last Nov 11th sale? Let's share ideas then.
Take care guys and always stay happy. Keep moving forward.

---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment