Monday, February 20, 2017

Mamonde Rose Water Toner

Hello beautiful friends! :) I have here a good skincare product that can be used in many ways. I have seen good reviews about it and I figured why not try it out myself and so I did. Today, I'm going to talk about this Mamonde Rose Water Toner which I purchased from Althea website. Let's continue then.


What's it about?








It's a moist rose water toner with 90.89% of rose water ( Grown in Rose Canyon in Bulgaria)  instead of just plain water. It claims to be soothing and moisturizing. It is also free from synthesis pigment, animal ingredient and mineral oil.

PACKAGING: The toner comes in a light pink transparent plastic bottle. It is pretty straightforward and has a rose sticker to label what kind of product it is about.

TEXTURE: The toner is clear and has a water-like consistency.



Ways of Using it

  • Use it with a cotton pad after cleansing the face.
  • Transfer the product to an empty spray bottle and use it as a facial mist.
  • Soak a sheet mask with this toner and use it as a soothing pack.
  • Soak / slightly moist a make up sponge like a beauty blender with this toner and use it to apply your regular base make up / foundation.
  • As a mist, use this toner and spray your eyelids brush first before applying any kind of  glittery eyeshadow for that intense look.

My Overall Thoughts
I am pretty happy with this Rose Water Toner from Mamonde. It is really gentle and mild to use and perfect to use everyday as well. In addition, I love the slight hint of a rose scent. It does the job as expected but nothing more than that. 
If you're into giving your skin hydration and moisture, then this product is good for you. It suits all kinds of skin type too. But, if you're looking for added benefits like anti-aging and things like that, then I won't recommend this at all.

Hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reading and until next time. See you in my next entry.
Take care guys and always be happy!
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment