Thursday, March 9, 2017

Max's Restaurant in SM City Cebu

Hi beautiful people! I have here another restaurant recommendation that truly never fails through the years. I mean we always have that favorite place that serves comfort foods that surely give happy memories all the time, right? What do I mean exactly? This is Max's Restaurant. Let's keep this going then.


What is it about?
This is a popular Filipino restaurant that is mainly popular for their fried chicken and a whole lot of other Filipino dishes.


Where is it located?
It's located on the 3rd level of SM City Cebu.

My Photo Diary 







Overall, I'm always a satisfied diner every time I go and eat in Max's. The quality and taste of the foods are precisely maintained and their foods always excite my taste buds. In addition, this place is also a good venue for family reunion because of the variety of dishes they offer which are appealing to any age group possible. 

If you happen to be the in the Philippines, then visit this restaurant for a good experience of Filipino dining at its best.


That's all for now. Till my next food trip adventure.

Always enjoy good foods that give us energy to push and move forward.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment