Thursday, March 9, 2017

Perfect Moisture Cream with Trehalose Extract (5.0%) by Onsaemeen

Hello guys! We all know that I live in a tropical country and that simply means my skin is exposed to the harsh heat from the sun and dry airconditioned rooms indoors. Both situations greatly contribute to drying and damaging my skin balance. Sad reality guys. 

While I was browsing on the Althea website, I happened to find this product. The name already looks very appealing. What  I am talking about is The Perfect Moisture Cream with Trehalose Extract from Onsaemeen. Plus, that time it was on sale so I decided I wanted to try and test it out myself.

What is it about?
** This promises many things.
  • helps with anti-aging
  • moisturizes skin
  • has a whitening effect
  • calms and soothes skin
  • heals skin troubles
The main ingredient TRELAHOSE is known to give a boost of hydration and also contain anti-aging properties.
Ingredients





This is how the product looks on the tub. It comes with a spatula as well.


How the product look on my hand

After I spread it on my skin, the gel-type cream melts instantly.


After spreading it evenly, this is how my skin looks. :)

PRICE : It costs P340 ( discounted price).
SIZE: The size is 70 ml.

PACKAGING: The carton of the product looks cute enough. Plus the product is contained in a glass bottle. It also includes a white clear spatula that is good to scoop the product out.

TEXTURE: At first, it feels like a thick silicon-ish consistency but once it melts on the skin, it transforms into this white gel-type cream that is lightweight.

SCENT: It has slight hint of freshness once you put it on but fades away gradually.

My Final Thoughts
I was beyond excited to test this product out because of the good benefits it claims. However, after testing this out for a few weeks, I can only say that the only good thing it does is the moisturizing effect it gives to my face. Nothing more than that unfortunately. 

With the price point and performance, I guess it's a good moisturizer for anyone who prefers a lightweight consistency. This is a perfect moisturizer during the day because it's easy to layer this underneath makeup/ foundation. 

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this helpful. Let's continue to discover good skincare products that are worth the try and purchase. If you're using a good moisturizer as of the moment, then share it to me. I'd love to hear about it from your guys.

Till next time and let's all live life to the fullest. Take care.
---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment