Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Photo Diary: Siam Thai Cuisine Restaurant


Sawadee ka! Greetings of warm sunshine! You know it already. I am back to do another food blog about my favorite Thai restaurant here in Cebu City. This time, my sister-in-law decided to celebrate her birthday there and off we go to join the squad. 


Friends, let me introduce Team Dacanay. Naturally, we are also food lovers. That's why we love eating out. I'll cut this story short and please enjoy my short photo diary about good foods with good people.


My Photo Diary : A Birthday Celebration

From left to right : chicken with nuts / bagoong rice / crispy pata



From left to right : Thai garden salad and tom yum soup

Tom yum  soup , the star of the day :)



If you want to view my previous experiences about this place, check out these links. That's all for me. Take care guys and always live life to the fullest. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment