Monday, June 12, 2017

Travel Vlog: Ameya-Yokocho Market in Tokyo

Raise your hands if you like shopping and culture at the same time! Yes!! That includes me definitely. Well, I have here a good place that you can visit if ever you travel to Japan. What I mean is this exciting place named Ameyayokocho Market in Euno, Tokyo. Let's continue and discover its beauty.


What is  it about?
From my research, the name literally means a candy shop alley. Don't be misguided because this place basically has everything. They have food stores and street food vendors too, cosmetic shops, Japanese anime goods and character shops, souvenirs and everything in between. 


My Travel Vlog



Top 5 Reasons to Visit This Place
  • The prices of the products being sold are fairly reasonable and sometimes much cheaper compared to the ones in Shinjuku and Ginza.
  • The variety and uniqueness of the items are just so interesting and fun to explore.
  • It's the best place to get the famous Kitkat chocolate because they sell pretty cheaply. Basically, it's the best place to go for souvenir shopping.
  • Strolling the place literally feels like you're one with the locals and tourists alike.
  • Lastly, it's the best market to be in Tokyo if you love shopping, good foods and culture rolled into one experience. 

That's a wrap for now my friends. Thanks for visiting my blog. See you in my next travel destination. Take care.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment