Friday, June 9, 2017

REVIEW : Milky Dress Wrinkle and Whitening Eye Cream

Hello everyone. Happy new month of June and it's high time to introduce a new skin care item and it's an eye cream this time. I just accidentally discovered this on Althea and I figured I wanted to purchase this and try it out myself. Let's continue.


What's it about?
It's an eye cream that targets 2 main concerns. These are  whitening the eye area especially the dark circles and wrinkle care as well. It also claims to give elasticity to the skin and makes the sensitive eyes moisturized and hydrated.






How the product looks on my bare hand :) 


A closer look of the product

Once the product is spread lightly, it looks like this.

After spreading thoroughly, it is absorbed quickly. :)
SIZE: This cream has 15 ml in a small tube.
TEXTURE: It is like a gel-type consistency which is easily absorbed by the skin. It's less sticky.
SCENT: It doesn't have any scent at all.
COLOR: It has this white but almost transparent color that feels like a jelly.


My Final Thoughts
After using this for a few weeks, I'm pretty happy about the how the product turns out on my skin especially the eye area. First, I'd like to mention how cooling this feels on the skin upon application. It's feels very soothing and calming at the same time. Second, I have noticed that the skin condition on my under eye area seems to be better and firmer. Third, my eye area also are less puffy. 

Overall, I'm satisfied with the results it gives me. Though they aren't very dramatic but still with its price point, it gives me quite a bit of improvements. I would totally recommend this to young skin. Still I believe  that the combination of a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle, enough sleep and drinking lots of water  surely does the trick of having a healthy skin glow.

Hope you find this helpful. Let me know in the comments if you've used this product. Till next time.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment