Thursday, August 24, 2017

Birthday Vlog: His Birthday at Viking's SM City Cebu

Welcome back everyone. Today, I'll share with you our personal experience how we celebrate our birthday. :) This time, we chose the Viking's way and we figured that it would be reasonable because of their birthday promo. It's like if you dine on your birth date, then yours will be free as long as you bring along one company with you. Quite a good deal right? Let me share some snippets and our vlog at the same time too.

Some snapshots of that day






Birthday Vlog



My blog posts before of Vikings about my first time there and top 10 reasons to try dining there



Thank you Viking's for making my hubby's birthday extra special and sweet. We surely did have a good time. Our tummies were happy and satisfied. Till the next food journey.
--Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment