Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Celebrating Althea's 2nd Birthday and My Haul

Hello guys. I am back here to showcase my haul from Althea Korea. It's not really much compared to the other ones I've done before. I just wanted to spend my points and bought the items that really were on sale and captured my attention as well. Let's dig in.


The Althea Birthday Box ^ ^


A Teapot Party with my very own Althea goodies







Why it's the best time of the year to shop?
- Sale is everywhere. I kid you not.
-Birthday giveaway everyday
-Contests and promos
-All sorts of exciting things


Here's my Althea Haul
1. Nella Multi Toning Essence Honey1 Snail



It's a toner + lotion + essence all in one product. It claims to deeply nourish the skin because it has honey, royal jelly and propolis. It's also responsible for restoring skin's elasticity and brightening the skin.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
It really improves my skin texture making it smoother and softer. Plus, it saves my money and time since it's a 3-in-1 product already.

2. Missha Under Eye Brightener - GIVEAWAY, Got this as a FREEBIE



It's a watery liquid concealer that covers blemishes and dark circles. I've reviewed this before and kindly click on the link more details about this product.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/11/review-missha-style-under-eye.html


3. Etude House Double Lasting Foundation in Sand



It's a long lasting foundation that provides a perfect coverage. It feels very light and smooth on the skin when used.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I really love this foundation. It covers skin blemishes pretty decently. It also makes my skin less oily throughout the day and most especially it gives that natural flawless look.


4. It's Skin Waterfull Highlighter Polish in 02



It has a natural shine effect that gives a natural glowing skin. Its formula that is a liquid consitency like that of a nail polish provides a radiant and dewy complexion. 

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
It's easy to use and blend on the skin. That silky and dewy finish it gives the skin is very flattering. But it isn't long lasting especially on hot and humid days.



5. Secret Key Miracle Fit Essence Concealer


It's a concealer with a creamy texture. It claims to cover skin imperfections with just one touch. It also easy to layer for that high coverage effect but still gives a natural finish.
( I didn't open this product yet since I have the Missha one. No first impressions for this one guys. Sorry. Opps.)

That's it for me today. I'd like to grab this chance to thank Althea for always giving us amazing and genuine products all the time. Thank you for my points also. Happy 2nd Birthday once again and more years to come. As always, let's all stay beautiful inside and out.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment