Friday, October 6, 2017

VLOG : Let's go to the Miraculous Shrine Shrine of Simala in Sibonga, Cebu

Hi guys. It's been quite a while since I last visited this beautiful and sacred place so when my sister invited me to go there, I definitely didn't think otherwise anymore. Family and visiting this place are just a good combination in my opinion. 

What's it about?
Simala shrine / Simala church is located in Marian hills of upper Lindogon, Simala, Sibonga, Cebu. It's a caste-like church structure that is well known for its miraculous events here and there most especially the shedding of tears of Mama Mary. With that, Catholics and believers alike always flock to this place to whisper some prayers and give thanks.

Here are my snapshots






Also, please enjoy my vlog about this wonderful experience.
That's it for me. Thanks for visiting my page. Let's enjoy life and always have a grateful heart. Take care.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment