Sunday, October 1, 2017

Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer

Good day everyone. I'm back to introduce here a good hand sanitizer that suits babies and adults alike. A random fact about myself is that I always carry a handy sanitizer in my bag and bring it along with me everywhere I go. There. So by the time I saw this one, I had to get a hold of this.  My reason? It's just something new and definitely useful.


What's it about?
It's carefully formulated with glycerin that moisturizes and ultra-mild fragrance that leaves our skin fresh all day. It's also free from triclosan, benzal-konium chloride, quats, parabens, glycols, chlorine, formaldehyde carriers, petrochemicals, and other most common allergens. It comes in three variants namely the green apple, blueberry and peach.

The 3 variants of Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer


Peach - smells like sweet delicious peaches that has this sweet vanilla scent too

Blueberry - smells like ripe blueberries that has  a delicious fruity scent

Green apple - a mild hint of sweet scent that has a fresh powdery  smell

My Final Thoughts
As expected, I like these ones here. Why? Let me tell you my reasons, First, it acts like a cologne at the same too. That's like 2-in-1 product already. Second, it doesn't give me this sticky feeling whatsoever. Third, I have noticed that it really does moisturize the skin/ hand every time I use this. Lastly, the scent of this lingers on the skin for a good amount of hours.  Just great.

There you have it. Hope you find it helpful. If you are on a hunt of buying a good hand sanitizer, then this is the product I recommend. Something handy and effective for all ages actually. Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care. Hope you all have a great day ahead.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment