Thursday, December 28, 2017

Product Empties # 20 : My Lucky Seven

Hello guys! I am now down to my Product Empties #20. Wow, that means a lot of products have been used up and loved definitely.  Let's go straight into my list.


My Product Empties # 20 : My Lucky Seven
1. White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion Serum

It's actually a whitening serum that targets age spots, redness and grayness on the skin. It has white caviar pearls that help with recovering skin's luminosity.
*You can view more information about the product HERE

VERDICT: A perfect skin investment indeed. It does the job directly and is also effective giving you that healthy skin glow.



2. Naturie Skin Conditioner

This is an all-around skin toner that can be both used for the face and body. This is good for brightening and moisturizing too. In addition, it has good ingredients to promote healthy skin cells for that young look.
*You can read more insights about this product HERE

VERDICT: A winner for me. Unfortunately, it's not easily available in the Philippines. Sad. If ever you go to Japan, buy a lot of this and you won't regret it. Trust me.



3. Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake

This eyebrow powder creates beautiful and natural looking eyebrows. Its main ingredient is cocoa so we can be guaranteed it's safe to use in the eye area.
*More information and swatches about this product HERE

VERDICT: Yes to this. I use this to fill in my eyebrows. Also, I use this to contour the lines of my nose and contour my forehead and cheeks area. A multi-purpose product indeed. I have to repurchase this soon asap.



4. Aqua Blossom White Effect OLED Cream

This cream contains diamond powders that claim to bring a clear and pure skin from within. It also contains authentic whitening ingredients that promotes a brightening effect immediately.
*Additional insights about this cream can be seen HERE

VERDICT: Surprisingly, this product totally works. I use this on dark spot on my foot to really test this out. Viola, it did whiten it eventually since the dark skin cells really peel off. Interestingly amazing. 

TIP: If you use this on the face, put on a good amount of moisturizer and this OLED Cream to avoid dehydration. These two combination really maximizes the effect.



5. Torriden Banchic Oil Control Powder Mist

I got this product as part of the Dis A Pore box from Althea. It's this tiny green bottle that controls good things inside. Its function is to soothe and calm our pores and skin. It also absorbs excess sebum. Plus, you can use this for oily hair too.

VERDICT: Another winner on this list. Yehey.



6. Maybelline New York Face Studio V-Face Contouring Stick in Dark





This is a powerful combination with a contouring stick on one end and a highlighter in the other. It glides smoothly on the face. It claims to help you achieve 10% slimmer face.

VERDICT: I like this because it's very user friendly. Unfortunately, it isn't long lasting. Quite a good product though and I still recommend it.



7. Piolang  CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar

This is actually a hair vinegar that has many purposes. You can use this a hair conditioner, to treat flaky dry scalp and a  scalp conditioner. It also makes the hair smooth and shiny too.
You can view more information about this product HERE.

VERDICT: This is always a winner. This is already my third bottle I believe. That's how much I love it actually. A must try for everyone.

There you have it. My list of lucky seven empties and soon to be empty is finished. Do we have similar products that I've mentioned? Let's share and exchange comments then. Till next time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment