Friday, December 22, 2017

VLOG : X- Wing Spaceship from Star Wars The Last Jedi

Hello guys! I have here a free treat for you all Star Wars lovers out there. You can go to SM Seaside City Cebu and experience this exhibit there that pays tribute to the latest installment from the movie.

Where it is located?
It's in the Cube Wing of SM Seaside City Cebu.

When is the duration of the display?
It lasts until January 31 of next year I believe. Hurry while it's still there. 

How much is it?
Just bring yourself, your friends and loved ones because it's totally for free.

My Vlog about the experience
That's it my friends. Don't forget to go there. See you in the nearest movie houses. Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care.
Advance Merry Christmas to one and all! 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment