Friday, December 15, 2017

REVIEW: Shisiedo Medicated Pressed Baby Powder

Hello guys. Here's a quick review and insights about this famous powder from Shisiedo. Its complete name is the Pressed Baby Powder ( Medicated ) version.  The catch? I've read something online that it also helps with oil control and can  be a powder to set makeup. Sounds interesting already.


What's it about?
It's basically a white powder that  is designed to avoid diaper rush  and help protect baby's skin from excessive sweating.








POWDER: It's really fine and powdery smooth.
PACKAGING: It comes in this plastic container but is also lightweight enough to be put inside our handbag. Also, it has a puff which is pretty decent and good quality.
SIZE: 50 g
SCENT & FRAGRANCE: It is pretty neutral. No smell and fragrance whatsoever.
TEXTURE: It can be chalky at first but the powder just melts into the skin ( especially during hot summer days)
COVERAGE: Just very light.


My Overall Thoughts
Well, it's like a love and hate relationship. I love it because it's very cheap and the size really goes a long way. At first, I didn't know how to use this well because it gave this white cast  after I put this on to set my make up. Then, after I used it for several weeks and focusing more on my T-zone and oily areas, then this powder works wonders as it did made my face look decent and oil-free somehow for about 4 to 5 hours or so. Also, it performs better when you apply this with a brush because you can control the amount of the powder you want to use only. Well, it's not bad after all.

There you have it. For those of you looking for a good powder to try, then check this out. Have you tried this already? I wonder about it and let's exchange thoughts my friends.

As always, choose happiness and put your best foot forward all the time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment