Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Random Video : Playing with CATS

Good day everyone! How is it going so far? Well, I have here a random video of myself playing with cats. These cats are pets of my sister-in-law. I saw them when I visited their place for a day. Oh boy, I'm surprised how interesting and fun it is to be with them and literally running after them. 

My Random Video


Three Benefits Of Playing With Cats
1. It's a good  alternative way to exercise.
Yes it is. The more you chase after them, the more they run away. It's just  like a domino effect. You don't actually notice it but time flies so quickly and you also move with them. Better  than being a couch potato all day long.

2. It reduces stress.
True. Why? Cats have this cute and sweet aura and by that you just want to hang out with them, feed them, cuddle and play tricks with them. At that time, your focus is just these adorable animals and that is somehow a good escape of not caring whatever is around you.

3. Cats give you that sense of companionship
Given the fact that cats are affectionate and sweet, you surely fall in love with them. Why? The more you hang out with them, the more your feel loved and appreciated. Interestingly, cats give you a positive effect internally. What I mean is if you show kindness and goodness to them, they reciprocate that kind of love and sometimes even greater than that. Now, that is what I call an adorable REWARD.

There you have it. If you have the time and resources, I do suggest of getting a pet cat. There are cute by nature and will give a different kind of happiness that only cats can offer.

How about you guys? Do you also take care of pets? Let me know and share your experiences. Till next time. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment