Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The Best Buffet Restaurant in Cebu : Viking's Luxury Style Buffet

Welcome back to my blog everyone. I have here a random vlog  about my favorite buffet restaurant. If you're from Cebu, you already have an idea what this is all about. I mean this is the Viking's Luxury Style Buffet. I've been dining here several times already and I tell you that they really don't disappoint. Each experience is fun and definitely memorable. 

My Vlog about this Buffet Restaurant

Some Snippets 









Top FIVE REASONS Why this place is the BEST buffet restaurant in town
1. Promos and Discounts
For example,  when you dine there on the day of your birthday, then  you can eat for free and just add one accompany with you. There's also one for those celebrating their birth month. Also, always be on the look out since they regularly hold contests on Facebook and Instagram. That being said, if luck comes then you can eat there for free.

2. The Foods
Their food selections are quite a lot and the choices are endless. Every dining experience is fresh and lovely.  If you fancy good foods and you want to eat it in big big servings, then this is the place to go. :)

3. Their customer service
This is always an added bonus to any paying customer I believe. They listen well to their customers, greet them with warm smiles and grant requests like choosing a good seat location. Things like these are always appreciated.

4. Fits all ages
There's always something for everyone. I think this is also an added advantage for them. Regardless of your gender, age, food preference, I'm pretty certain anyone can always find their own food selections that suit their personal taste.

5. Accessibility
Yes to this. The fact that they are located inside SM City Cebu is already a big factor. The location is safe, quite near and everyone is already familiar with this place one way or another I'm sure. 

Anyhow, if you want an in-depth review about this place, you can click this link HERE. I did a separate review about this before.

That's about it for me. Once again, thanks for joining our food adventure. As I always say, let's continue to search for good foods. Stay hungry and always be inspired. 
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment