Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Foodie Alert : Eastern Hub

Good day everyone. I am back to introduce another new place to enjoy good foods. The name is Eastern Hub and if you want to eat a good kind of shawarma then keep reading this. :)

What's it about?
Eastern Hub is a Mediterranean restaurant that serves authentic shawarma from the Middle East and freshly baked pizza as well. Also, they have a good variety of appetizers, main dishes and desserts.You can also find them on Facebook HERE



A glimpse of their kitchen where everything is made.

Their mini bar


The food lovers waiting for the foods :)

They have arrived. For him, it's beef shawarma and it costs P 99.

Arabiata burger costs P109

Arabiata Burger on the left and the Chicken Shawarma costs P89

Inside the Arabiata burger

Shawarma pizza costs P 259

For our dessert, we had rice milk that costs P 75.
Price: I would say the prices are relatively reasonable compared to the others. P500 more or less is good enough for 2 dining customers already depending on what you desire to order. 

Best Sellers: Their shawarma here is always the best seller. 

Taste and Flavor: I would say it's something different from the normal taste I'm accustomed to but one thing's for sure it's absolutely delicious. Something simple, straightforward and screams comfort food.

Quality of the Foods: Yes in this category they are a winner. The foods are prepared well and the ingredients are also fresh. The amount of serving is also pretty big compared to its price point. 

Where is it located?
It's located across Pan de Manila, Guadalajara Street, Guadalupe, Cebu City.

My Overall Thoughts
I am totally satisfied with my dining experience here. As a certified food lover, this place has truly captured my heart. We entered the place hungry and bored and went out happy with new found memories of this restaurant. If you want to try authentic Mediterranean foods then this is the place to go. You surely won't regret it I'm sure.

Will I come back?
Yes, definitely. It's always a pleasure to go back there again and again. I'm pretty sure every dining experience will always be fun and satisfying.

Well that's a wrap for me. Writing this food entry makes me hungry. Opps. Sorry about that. Hope you find this helpful and fun. Till next time and see you in my next food adventure.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment