Wednesday, June 13, 2018

My Love Affair with Ilaputi

Yey, finally I get to try and experience this famous local restaurant again. How? I joined their recent contest on Facebook and luckily I did win. The heavens heard my wishes that I really wanted to dine there again. Happy dance for me. Now, let's me share my dining experience in 3, 2 and 1. 

What's it about?
Ilaputi is a well-known restaurant that serves Asian and fusion dishes superbly. They have a wide variety of dishes that fit all ages and preferences. Their dishes are known for their big portions. They are basically known for  The Stroganov.

Where is it located?
They are located at the Greenery, Pope John Paul II, Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City.


The spread of our table :)


Dragon Chop costs P348. It's a pan seared garlic vinegar pork chop drizzled with yogurt. It is served with buttered garlic and raisin fried rice and mango chutney.

Bibimbap costs P348. This  has beef, carrots, mushrooms, fresh greens and gojujang fried rice with pan fried egg for the win.

Left - It's called Recover drink with cucumber, pineapple, ginger and lemongrass. It costs P140
Right- It's called Cool as Cucumber. It has mint and calamansi in it too. It also costs P140.

Happy tummies indeed ( photo not taken at Ilaputi)

A random shot of the place

A glimpse of their kitchen

PRICE
: It's quite affordable. Probably it will cost P750 + for 2 people.


TASTE AND FLAVOR: Just magnificent. I like that simple touch of garnish and presentation they do in every single dish. 

QUALITY OF THE FOODS: I'd say it's awesome. Though the price is quite out there, the quality is really worth it. Fresh ingredients and just the right balance of everything I believe.

Overall Thoughts
Well, I am totally satisfied with my dining experience there. Opps, my happy tummy also agrees with me absolutely. As expected, the place doesn't disappoint as we loved every single bite of our foods.  A good place to enjoy, relax and eat good comfort foods that will take you to a next level of happiness. 

Will I come back?
Oh yes absolutely. I can't wait to try their other dishes there. 

That's it for me. Thanks for joining me in my food hunting today. Hope you find this helpful. Once again, let's continue to hunt for good foods. See you next time in my food adventure.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment