Thursday, June 21, 2018

Watching the Sunset is the Best Time of The Day + A Random Vlog

You already know what this is by the time you see this title up there. I mean who doesn't agree with me that watching the sunset is the best time of the day, right? Fortunately, I've done this one in my recent beach vacation and luckily the sunset there was one of the most memorable I've ever had in years. I kid you not.

Well, that experience in Lambug beach, Badian was a good breath of fresh air. It was a good activity to end our day. Watching the sun sets is a good combination of hope, beauty and romance. It gives us this satisfaction that the day is about to end and another day is about to be experienced and lived. Next, it gives us this picturesque beauty. The transitioning phase of cloud formations, pastel colors of the sky and the view of the horizon are all enough reason to appreciate nature's beauty at its finest. Lastly, it's truly romantic especially if you're beside with the one that you love. Sitting down together, looking at the sky and dreaming big. Well, that just screams to me as perfect. :)

For now, I'll share my random vlog and snapshots about all these. Hope you enjoy and let's continue to collect memories as we seize the day.

My Random Vlog 


My Random Snapshots







Sunsets are proofs that endings can be beautiful too.
Till next time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment