Wednesday, September 19, 2018

VLOG : Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort in Bohol

Welcome back to my blog guys. Today I'll highlight another experience featuring one of the famous beach resorts in Bohol. What I mean is the Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort in Bohol. 


Where is it located?
It's located in Danao beach, Panglao island, Bohol. The place offers restaurant, meeting facilities, room services and tours as well. They have the hotel's outdoor pool, garden and a private beach.
Click HERE to know more about this beach resort.


My Top 5 Reasons Why We Truly Enjoyed Our Stay
1. Their Hospitality and Warm Smiles
I guess this has to be the top of my list. Their staff and crew are very welcoming, helpful and courteous. It literally felt our second home and the experience was absolutely made more special having them around.


2. The Foods
Of course, this one is also included in the list. Especially when you have their discounted vouchers, the meal set / buffet meal becomes cheaper. I believe food and quality are both not compromised and their restaurant also serves local and international dishes too. Best of both worlds I guess.

3. The serenity of the place
Hands down to this. Once you enter their reception area, I felt like I'm transported into this peaceful haven making me relax and just being one with nature. The serenity of the place calms me down and helps me to meditate and recharge. It's like a reset button.


4. The rooms
We were lucky to have good room facilities that cater to our needs and at the same it was located rightt in front of their outdoor pool making it a perfect location to hang out and have some tea. I have to mention the " Hanging Bed" style which actually elevated its style and comfort.


5. The whole place itself
I like the fact that they have two kinds of swimming pool and a private access to their beach as well. All these are well appreciated by guests like me since it will give more opportunities to explore the place and have different experiences as well. Something extra added always is a good idea.


Random Snapshots 
First outdoor pool 




A view of their beach area 



Breakfast time





My Vlog About the Whole Experience


That's a wrap. Thanks for dropping my page. As I always say, stay inspired and do your best always. See you in my next travel adventure.
---Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment