Friday, October 26, 2018

Product Empties # 26 My Lucky Seven

It's another round of product empties for me. It's the series where I showcase the products I've used up and all that jazz. I'll collected them for quite some time now. Let's do the counting in 3, 2 and 1.

Product Empties # 26 : My Lucky Seven Products



1.) A Bonne  Milk Power Lightening Lotion with Collagen

This is a concentrated milk lotion that protects your skin from the UV rays and gives it a healthy glow. It's light, non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin. This has yogurt and milk protein that double the effectiveness in giving you a younger look with  bright, soft and smooth skin. It also has collagen that improves skin's firmness, reduces wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity.


VERDICT: I like this lotion a lot. One because it's cheap and makes my skin soft. Two, it lasts a long time actually. When it comes to lightening, it  does the job gradually. I'll repurchase this soon.



2.) 24 Hours Urban Escape Toner by Jill2

This toner has Jill's advanced formula to protect our skin from all various kinds of pollutants that damage the skin especially the face. It's a lightweight toner that's easily absorbed by the skin. Perfect for doing the 7-skin step method.


VERDICT: Yes, it does the job very well. Makes the skin refreshed and awakened. It also gives this healthy glow. A winner absolutely.


3.) Piolang CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar

This is a hair and scalp treatment. It claims to get rid of flaky scalp and it also makes the hair shiny and healthy. It's very safe to use since this contains good nutrients. It also has this fruity raspberry scent to it. I've reviewed this before and click HERE to read more.


VERDICT: I used to like a lot before but not anymore.  Well, it does makes the hair smooth and shiny but the smell of this somehow lingers. As for the scalp area, it didn't do much and the effect is somehow temporary. I just used this up and that's about it.



4.) Whitening Milky Soft Cream by Onsaemeein

This is a soft cream that functions like a base for your makeup. It claims to give this instant whitening effect. It is designed for people who want to have an instant smooth and lighter skin complexion instantly. Well, I did review this one before and check it out HERE.

VERDICT: At first, I didn't like it because this cream is on the heavy side. Then I realized it can be a good primer during the day and night cream to boost whitening. Gladly it works.

TIP: Just start small since it takes time to be absorbed by the skin. A pea size amount will do and add more if desired. That way, you won't have any difficulty spreading it out evenly.



5.) Aloe Vera Soothing Gel by Nature Republic

Again, I've expressed my love this product. I like that it calms and moisturizes the skin leaving the skin cool and fresh. It has multiple uses and check this HERE to know more about this product.

VERDICT: Of course, I already have a back up of this. That's how much I love it. Well, there are many similar products to this but I still go back to this one. It's that good.



6.) Double Lasting Foundation by Etude House

This foundation by the name itself is meant to last long. :) Applying a thin layer of this claims to provide a perfect cover somehow making it look naturally flawless. For an in-depth review of this foundation, check HERE to read more.

VERDICT: I super like this product. One is because it lasts all day long. Two, it minimizes the shine on my face especially on the T-zone. Since it's that good, I just need a little bit of touch-ups throughout the day. I'm eyeing to have another backup of this one soon.



7.) Winage Moisture Eye Cream with Caviar and Truffle

This is a very light eye cream that feels very moisturizing and rich on the skin. It's gentle and gives this boost of hydration around the eye area. Since this has caviar and truffle, it has this good skincare vitamins that are essential for skin repair and anti-aging.


VERDICT: If this easily available in the market, then I'll highly repurchase this asap. It's pretty straightforward and does the job well. 




That's a wrap. Those were my empties recently. How about yours? Let's share our product empties and I might learn a handful of good information from you guys. Till next time. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment