Tuesday, April 16, 2019

REVIEW : Snow Glow Mask by Meditamin Global

Hello summer months! That basically means the weather can be so unforgiving and scorching hot. I have here a quick and easy solution that is sheet masking. Masking on a hot day definitely saves your skin and uplifts your mood at the same too. You just have to try it to believe it. Today, I'll introduce a good sheet mask that really works wonders on the overall appearance of you skin. What I am talking about is this Snow Glow Mask.

What is it about?
It's a premium sheet mask for snow white, luminous skin. This mask claims to brighten, moisturize and make the skin glowing from deep within.

Star Ingredients
  • Niacinamide - suppresses the movement of melanin and prevents it from being absorbed by the layers of the skin
  • Kiwi Water - hydrates, softens the skin and makes the skin glow from within
  • Gattefosse Renew- is a bud extract that is good for hydration, making the skin smooth and promoting youthful skin
  • Gattefosse Radiance -  is a fruit extract that is good for making a stronger, brighter and radiant skin complexion
Key Features
*** Safe to use for sensitive skin types
*** Uses a microfiber sheet which is plant-based
*** ECOCERT certified - contains only EWG green level ingredients

My Photos Of This Product





Before using the mask

After using the mask

Viola! Look at that instant glow. My skin is happy.


My Overall Thoughts and Experiences
  • This mask has absolutely exceeded my expectations. It feels very soft and clean which is similar to a high grade cotton material.
  • The essence is a gel-type consistency which makes it less messy to apply on the skin.
  • I noticed a tightening effect while I had this mask on the face.
  • Instantly, my skin looks fresh, glowing and rejuvenated.
  • Also, it feels plump, firm and supple.
  • On a side note, it does feel a little tacky so I used my jade roller to let my skin absorb all the goodness back in.
  • Overall, it really does improve my skin complexion. I can see myself using before attending events to achieve that instant glow. Absolutely a healthy and glowing skin is achieved every time you use this mask.
  • Lastly, the effects of this mask do last up to the next day so it's definitely a keeper already.
Thank you Meditamin and Leila for giving me this wonderful chance to try and use this amazing product. Good job! You can check this product HERE.

As I always say, continue to shine and never let anyone dull your sparkle. Keep shining lovely friends. Take care.
--- Belle

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THIS PACK .I am from pakistan.How should I oreder THIS product

    ReplyDelete