Friday, May 31, 2019

REVIEW : Sebum Out Oil Control Mist

Hello everyone! As you already know, I live in this tropical country that is always hot and humid all year round. Today, I have here a good product that you're surely love and enjoy using to make our skin shine free. I am talking about The Sebum Out Oil Control Mist by W. Lab Global. Let's continue then.


What is it about?
This is a sebum controlling mist that contains solid particles that absorb excess oil and sebum on the skin. It also contains tea tree water that fights against pimples.

Scent : Smells like wet grasses in my opinion. Literally the tea tree smell is out there.

Size : It has 50 ml.

Packaging : It comes in this usual spray bottle type.

My Personal Photos


How do I use it?
  • First, I use it as a regular mist, probably 1-2 pumps is enough per use.
  • Second,  I mix this with my toner to double the effect of hydration.
  • Third, I use this to wet my sponge for my makeup application.

My Final Verdict
Basically, it's a pretty decent product. It does the job as expected. It also helps me feel refreshed and cool down especially on a hot day. Next, it keeps oil at bay for about 4-5 hours. Most importantly, it doesn't disturb my makeup. Overall, since I've misting these days then this is definitely a keeper. I can easily use this anytime anywhere to hydrate myself and make myself shine and oil free at the same time too. A good combination for the win.

That's it for me. As always, take care and always stay inspired in everything that you do.
--- Belle


1 comment: