Wednesday, July 10, 2019

REVIEW : Green Tangerine Vitamin C Tone Up Cream by Goodal Official

Hello summer! I have a good summer essential that you'll surely love and enjoy. This is basically an accidental discovery while browsing Style Korean website. The name of the product is Green Tangerine Vitamin C Tone Up Cream. It sounds totally new and interesting at the same, right? Let's keep it going then.

What does it claim to do?  
It's a tone up cream that promotes the treatment of blemishes on the skin. It also contains SPF 50+ PA ++++ to block UV rays from darkening the skin. It's designed mainly to work as a good makeup base while treating and healing dark spots.


Key Ingredient  
Green tangerine extracts

My Personal Photos






My Quick Impressions / Experiences / Thoughts  
  • This has a lighter consistency compared to the 1st tone up cream I've used. I'll put the link HERE. The name is whitening milky soft cream by Onsaemeein.
  • At first, it has this sticky paste texture but once blended into the skin, it feels very light and non sticky anymore.
  • I like that it's a multi-purpose product. It can be a sunscreen + tone up cream + instant skin brightener + treats blemishes too
  • It also layers well under makeup. I feel like it helps my makeup to sit and stay in place too.
  • I also tried putting a little of this over my makeup and it didn't disturb it all. I especially put this under my eyes because panda eyes.
  • Overall, this product sounds like a winner for me already. 
*** You can check out STYLE KOREAN WEBSITE HERE . For every review with a photo you do on the site, you'll receive $1 back that you can use in your future purchase. That means this product will only cost you $0.99. That's a good steal already, right? What do you think? Anyhow, thanks for reading this post. Happy shopping! Spend your money wisely. 
---Belle

1 comment:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Youngevity Tangy Tangerine

    ReplyDelete