Sunday, April 10, 2022

A post dedicated to SELF-CARE SUNDAY

For me, self-care is enjoying a good quiet time alone. It may sound simple but it helps me ease my mind and worries and at the same time. it lifts my spirit. This is what I do almost every weekend to help me prepare myself for a busy week ahead. Journaling also helps me write down my thoughts and plans to avoid overthinking. 

Anyhow, here is the list of products I use for #selfcare and I will include some rapid review of each product seen in the photo.

Photos of the Products 



RAPID REVIEWS

1. One Thing Propolis + Honey Extract

- A constant favorite in my routine

- Love how this makes the skin hydrated, healthy and supple literally

- Feels very nourishing and soothing too

2. Benton Cosmetics Fermentation Eye cream

- Feels very smooth and lightweight

- Glides so well and gives my under eye area that good layer of moisture

- So far, it also makes my eye area firmer and tighter

3. The Plant Base Moisture Pure N Cream 

- This feels so light like a feather

- It's a gel type which is perfect for day use in hot humid countries especially

- This is also a good soothing cream 

4. Benton Cosmetics Air UV Defense Sun Cream

- This functions as a good sunscreen and day cream too especially on hot summer days.

- Very comfortable and layers well under makeup too

***There you have it. For now, take good care of yourself. Rest if you must. Remember you can't pour from an empty cup. (Learned that lesson the hard way recently)

No comments:

Post a Comment