Monday, June 20, 2022

All about the base


This post like I wrote in the title is All About The Base. Since it's also #MakeupMonday , I'm featuring this #LorealParis Infallible full wear concealer in 307 Cashmere. Like I said, this is all about making a solid base to create that smooth clean canvass.




✅ Let me tell you why I Love this Product

- Love that it has this creamy texture

- This concealer is full coverage and stays in place throughout the day

- Very easy to use

- Doesn't settle in my fine lines

- This is a good product for concealing, spot concealing and can be used as a reliable foundation

- No matter how much / little I use this, it does the job and still look natural

- My only concern is the size of this want but nah, it's a minimal concern for now since this size will last me for a long I think.


TIP : This seems a bit thick for dry skin so a properly moisturized skin really does help to soften and it blends easily that way too.

💗 For now, I'm keen in trying more products from this infallible line. I might find some good ones soon and prolly find some contour shade soon. Who knows? We'll see. Anyhow, have a good week ahead. Let's continue to thrive and do our best. Take care and stay safe. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment