Thursday, June 16, 2022

Rapid Reviews of One Thing's Honey + Propolis Extract

Hello beautiful people! I have here some quick rapid reviews of this wonderful product that is 2-in-1 already. It can function as a good toner and an essence already! Very functional and effective in our #skincareroutine . Let's continue this blog then.




USES of this Product

1. As is like an essence toner

2. Can be used as a mist toner

3. For DIY sheet masking

4. Can be mixed with your regular foundation for that extra glow and hydration

5. As a moisture pack


My Overall Experiences

-This is definitely love at first use. 

- Feels very gentle and comfortable on the skin

-  My dehydrated skin loves and adores this product actually.

-No irritations and breakouts whatsoever

- Feels very soothing to use especially when there is a drastic change of weather (That is the time when my skin gets super dry and sensitive.)

- Overall, I do appreciate all the clean and safe ingredients this product contains.  My skin tells me it's happy when I'm using it and I guess that's what matters most to me. Plus, the toner lover in me is also satisfied. Because of that, I highly recommend you guys to try this product. This won't disappoint. Promise.

💓If you want to check the link of the complete review of this product, it's right HERE .


Till my next review. Take care y'all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment