Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Eating out at Max's Restaurant

Good day everyone! I have some photo diary of my mi familia that I wanted to share. My parents-in-law celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and we also our 9th wedding anniversary too, just  couple of days gap so we figured why not eat out and celebrate our family's milestones together. That time, we decided to head out and go to Max's restaurant. A good place for comfort foods that totally screams Filipino style and family. 

Photos of the family




Where is it located?

We went to their SM Seaside City Cebu branch.

Foods That I highly recommend

1. Max's regular fried chicken

2. Regular crispy pata

3. Chopseuy

4. Kare-kare

5. Lumpia shanghai 

 You can check out HERE for the restaurant's menu and other related information.


That's it for us today. Till our next food adventure.

Quote of the day : People how love to eat are the best people.



No comments:

Post a Comment