Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Rapid Reviews of CEPOLAB's Biogenic Refining Essence

Hello! I am back  with another set of review. This time I'll go straight to my experiences and thoughts about this wonderful essence. Let's proceed. 

Product's Photo


* SCENT : Quite a distinct sweet and sour smell. Somehow it's also earthy and reminds me of cooked kimchi.

* EFFECTS : My skin feels hydrated, refreshed, plump, healthy and bright. This product also helps other skincare and makeup products absorb better.

* EXPERIECES

- My skin feels deeply hydrated especially when I layer this about 2-3 skins. I prefer to pour this on my palm directly and gently pat this on my face so no product goes to waste. Also, there is no tacky feel after that.

- Gladly, I am happy to say I didn't have any unpleasant reactions during and after use.

-Overall, I've been enjoying this ever since I got it. Though it's not love at first use, I can say that this product needs time to work its magic. It definitely takes time. Because of its minimal and unique ingredients, this is definitely worth checking. This is surely a special essence to prep our skin before our skincare and makeup application.

** If you want to see the full review of this essence, click HERE

That's about it today. I'll end this here with a quote. --> You are the artist of your own life. Don't hand the paintbrush to anyone else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment