Thursday, June 30, 2022

Skincare products for hydration and moisture

Good day everyone! I'm back here to showcase my #skincarefavorites . There are my trusted products that go the extra mile to give me enough hydration and moisture. As always, I'll include some tidbits why I truly choose and like them.

⭐ Quick Mini Reviews



💓 #Laneige Water sleeping mask

I just love how hydrating this is to the skin and it always gives me this happy glowing skin especially in the morning. Looking forward to emptying this soon and try the CICA version.

💓 #FreshBeauty Sugar advanced lip treatment

This is definitely a must have. Why? My lips always feels so nourished, soft, hydrate and moisturized too. At the same time, it feels so light and comfortable on the lips.

💓 #Laneige lip sleeping mask vanilla

This absolutely smells so divine. Not that overpowering  kind. This surely makes the lips super soft and moisturized.

💓 #Theplantbase AC clear pure moisture cream

This is my go-to-cream when my skin feels very sensitive and irritated. Plus, this also helps when I have some prickly heat rashes. always saving this for that SOS time.

💓 #ImFromGlobal Mugwort Essence

Always using this whenever my skin needs that hydration and soothing benefits. Love that this has 100% Artemesia extract only. Only the good stuff for my skin.

💓 #ThePlantbase petal essence

Love pairing this with a good toner. The floral smell is always inviting, refreshing and relaxing to the senses.


There you have it. These are some of my skincare recommendations. How about you? What are some of your favorites recently? I'm curious to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment