Friday, July 1, 2022

Self-care = Self-parenting

Hello my beautiful friends here online! Can you imagine it's a brand new month of July! Six months this year just flew by like an arrow. That fast! Anyhow, let's have some quiet time to do some self-care activities. This may sound simple but it helps me ease my mind and life my spirit. This is what I do every weekend to prep myself for a busy week ahead. Also, journaling helps me write down my feelings and plans to avoid overthinking.

Anyhow, enough of the emo side. These are the products seen in the photo.



⭐ #PMSkincareRoutine for Sensitive, Angry and Troubled Skin ( like what I have right now)

✅#PyunKangyul Essence toner

✅ #Theplantbase AC clear moisture pure n cream

✅ #Solvedskincare Golden jojoba oil

✅ #IunikOfficial tea tree relief serum

✅ #MedihealOfficial tea tree care solution sheet mask


These products are my ride or die when my skin gets angry and sensitive. These just seem to work very well. I'm happy to report that as well.

For now, take care of yourself always. Remember, you can't pour from an empty cup. ( Learned that the hard way recently )

No comments:

Post a Comment