Friday, August 26, 2022

Rapid Reviews of Neogen's V.Biome Soothing Cream

Good day everyone! I am back with another good cream both for day and night use. What I'm talking about is the Neogen's V.Biome Soothing Cream. Let's go straight to my experiences and thoughts. shall we?

Photos of the Product






⭐Here's the LINK of thecomplete review of this product.

My Initial Thoughts / Experiences

SCENT : It has this faint powdery smell to it

TEXTURE :This is a lighter version compared to the firming cream. A gel type that instantly melts once it touches the skin

EFFECTS : This makes the skin supple, rejuvenated and healthy looking.

EXPERIENCES

- Gentle and cooling to use

- Love the idea that it has an built-in applicator because it helps me depuff my face especially on the eye area

- This product can be used both for day and night #routine

- Love that this instantly gives a good punch of hydration

- Overall, this soothing cream is a truly a summer cream. My dehydrated skin adores this a lot. I only have good words for this product. Because of that, this is a must try for everyone.

💗If you fancy the other V.Biome Line, you can check out HERE


That's a wrap for me today. Happy Friday!  Cheers to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood. Enjoy the weekend. Spend it well. TC



No comments:

Post a Comment