Sunday, August 21, 2022

Rapid Reviews of Neogen's V.Biome Firming Cream

Hello everyone! I have here a good cream that works well especially in the anti-aging world. What I am talking about is the V.Biome Firming Cream from NEOGEN. Let's go to my thoughts / experiences directly.

Photos of the Product






My Initial Thoughts / Experiences

* SCENT : Has this faint powdery smell

*TEXTURE : This wasn't love at first use since it felt heavy and sticky at first. Then I realized a lil goes a long way already. Putting this minimally and concentrating mainly on my dehydrated skin parts. I figured, doing that way works better especially in my #morningroutine

*EFFECTS : This is totally moisturizing and nourishing. My dehydrated skin loves this a lot. Also, skin feels a lot for sure.

* EXPERIENCES

- After 2 weeks of using this, I think it grew on me. I personally love how luxurious this feels on the skin.

- Love the idea that it has a built-in applicator because it helps me depuff my face especially on the eye area.

- This is a gentle product to use.

- On hot summer days, I skip using this to be honest but this makes a good night cream. Why? It provides this good layer of moisture. Plus, I love that my skin feels bouncy and soft the next morning.

-This firming cream can be used if you want to do a minimal #skincareroutine in the evening. A good cleanser + toner + this firming cream = You are all set and done.

- Overall, this product is truly promising in my opinion. Why? The ingredients list is well-thought-of. Second, my matured skin needs this. Lastly, I love how my skin feels every time I use it. For now, I'm beyond excited to see more results soon. Better days ahead

❤Here's the link of my in-depth review HERE


I will end this a quote here. "Happiness is a habit. So is your skincare. "  Have a good week ahead. TC

No comments:

Post a Comment