Wednesday, August 10, 2022

TRUE BEAUTY Blue Tansy and Rosehip Facial Oil

What is it about?

It's a rich day and night treatment oil for dry, combination, uneven, acne-prone and sensitive skin. It's highly concentrated, rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help with signs of aging and lighten dark spots. Also, this product doesn't contain any added dye and fragrance. This is all natural, cruelty free and paraben free.







Key Ingredients

💟 Meadow foam + rosehip = powerful breakout-fighting ingredients

💟 Franicense + Myrrth essential oils = soothe the skin

💟 Tea tree oil =help the salicylic purify and clear the skin


How I use it ?

For my #eveningskincareroutine, I use it on its own to boost moisture on the skin and sometimes I do mix this with my night cream to double the effects.

How he uses it?

He uses this twice a day after his toner. When he's breaking out, he uses it as a spot treatment, still twice a day. 


Our Overall Thoughts / Experiences

- Feels very hydrating and nourishing to be honest

- Instantly makes the skin feeling soft and healthy

- Feels very light but also luxurious at the time

- A little goes a long way so I guess it's price point is quite reasonable. By the way, this costs $55.

- As for me, this oil works well with my other skincare products.

- As for him, 1-2 drops of this oil is enough to cover the whole face and neck and do spot treatment as well when needed.

EFFECTS

- On me, its really makes the skin healthy and less tired. It also reduces the redness on my face especially when I have some allergies.

- On him, it definitely cleared his skin. At the same time, it evens out his skin and the pimple scars don't look as dark as they were before. His breakouts were also minimized and controlled. Now, his skin looks happy and glowing.

*** Overall, we're both pleased and satisfied with the results this product gives to our skin. We highly recommend this facial oil to anyone actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment