Thursday, August 11, 2022

Recent Makeup Favorites

#FridayFaves featuring my Beloved Makeup Favorites

It's been awhile since I posted something makeup related so here it is. As you can notice, these products have been used, abused and well-loved. They are the ones I consistently and regularly reach on an everyday basis. They're something reliable, does the job well and easy to use. 

Products Seen in the Photo




#Loreal Infallible full wear concealer in Cashmere

#FSCosmetics primer

#CarelinePH Contour Stick

#HourGlassCosmetics Ambient lighting palette

#Colourpop Velvet Lux liquid 02 It's a Banger

#Fresh Sugar advanced therapy lip treatment lip balm

#3CEMultipot in Diotima

#Romand Better than cheek 03

👄Prolly I'll switch things up next time. Who knows I might discover new ones that would work well too. Also, the weekend is here so I may look around and find something new and available in stores too. We'll see. You can also drop your makeup recos below. TYIA






No comments:

Post a Comment