Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Love At First Use

Hello everybody! I'm back with another review. This time it's a lip product that feels like a love at first use literally. Let's keep this going, shall we? 


Product's Name :Tocobo Powder Cream Lip Balm in rose burn

My Full Review HERE

VIDEO of the product 



My Overall Thoughts/ Experiences
* SCENT : Hast this sweet powdery smell to it
* TEXTURE : Feels so buttery smooth and silky on the lips. Has this powdery and creamy finish too
* EXPERIENCES
- Feels so lightweight and comfortable
- The shade looks so natural and pretty
-  Applies smoothly with that extra moisture feel to it
- Quite buildable from 1 swipe that looks pretty natural and you can make it bolder by adding more when desired
- The moisture effect is pretty decent. Though it doesn't last all day long, I don't mind putting it again anyway
- Overall, this is another good product from the brand. It's surely a good addition to my collection . i completely understand why the Stylekorean's  staff pick this as one of their favorites. 

That's it for me today. Have a good day ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment