Thursday, January 26, 2023

REVIEW : Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel

 I have here another sunscreen recommendation for all of you.  As you know, wearing sunscreen is one of the best ways to protect our skin and health at any age. It's because wearing sunscreen regularly helps to prevent sunburn, skin cancer and premature aging. 

Product's Name : Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel

Claims : This sunscreen is formulated with Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin and protect the skin as well.

Video of the Product



My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
* SCENT : None
* TEXTURE : Has this smooth and light texture. Glides easily. Gives this dewy finish without that sticky feel
* EXPERIENCES
- This is love at first use
- Feels hydrating and moisturizing
- No whitecast
- Easy to blend
- Skin looks more put together, plump, and healthy looking whenever I use this
- Layers well under makeup
- No stinging around the eye and lip area
- Doesn't make me oily
- Overall, this sunscreen goes straight to my #HGList .This has almost everything I need in a good reliable sunscreen. In addition, this product can pass as a good day cream when desired. My skin just adores this so much so I highly recommend this.

That's it for me. TGIF! Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment