Wednesday, February 1, 2023

REVIEW : Vegreen Official Fragrance-free CICA Serum

 Hello everyone! Happy love month. Can't believe we re on the second month of the year already! How have you been? Anyhow. I'm back with another good skincare product that you might want to try. Let's keep this going.


CLAIMS 

This is a gentle and simple serum with Centella Asiatica extract and all it active ingredients to hep soothe sensitive skin. At the same time, this serum also contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties for a healthy and happy skin.

Video of the product HERE 


My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
* SCENT = None
* TEXTURE = Has this clear gel-like texture that is easy to spread without the sticky residue
* EFFECTS = This serum helps me improve my skin texture. This also does pretty well in soothing the skin especially when its irritated and sensitive. This also treat my prickly heat rashes pretty well.
* EXPERIENCES
- This is truly a gentle product. Good for everyday use.
- Very easy, light and comfortable on the skin
- Gives my skin this good layer of hydration
- Can be layered when desired
- This is definitely a goo summer serum 
 This makes the skin plump, nourished and refreshed 
 - Overall, this is a great addition to my #skincareroutine . I only have good words for this product. I see myself emptying this pretty fast and will surely consider purchasing this soon.

That's it for me today. Thanks for reading this blog entry. I'll end this with a quote here.
" Beauty is being comfortable in your skin. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment