Thursday, March 9, 2023

Rapid Reviews of this Radiant SERUM

Hello lovely people! Quickly dropping by to share this effective. I truly swear by this product so you should try this too. Anyhow, let's keep going.


☝Full Link of this Product HERE

☝VIDEO of the Product


☝Rapid Reviews
- This is surely love at first use
- No skin irritations / skin troubles while using this
- For my #AMskincareroutine , this makes a good and light cream. I just use 2 layers of this and I'm off to go and run errands.
- This layers well under makeup
- Over time, I noticed a good brightening effect. YAY
- Overall, I'm really enjoying this serum to be honest. One, I adore its light texture. Second, it does help in improving my skin texture and evening  out my skin tone. Third, niacinamide is a good ingredient which my skin also loves. Because of those reasons, this is a must try for people who want to try a good product that will focus more on brightening, evening out the skin and bringing back the skin's radiance. 

Till my next blog entry. Take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment