Wednesday, March 8, 2023

REVIEW : Cosrx The Retinol 0.1 Cream

How are you doing guys? I am back with a new recommendation here. It's a really good retinol cream. Let's keep this review going.


VIDEO of the PRODUCT


💞CLAIMS

This cream is created with key ingredients especially for first-time retinol users. The concentrated 0.1 pure retinol cream formula promotes smooth skin texture and visibly firm the skin. It is the best choice to prevent and correct early signs of aging before they set in.

💕KEY INGREDIENTS

* Pure retinol ( Vitamin A )

* Panthenol

* Tocotrienol ( Super vitamin E)


💕How I use This?

* On the 1st week --> 3X only in my #Eveningskincareroutine

* On the 2nd week --> 5X in my #eveningskincareroutine

* 3rd and 4th week --> Every other night and sometimes it depends on the needs of my skin


💕My Overall thoughts and experiences

* SCENT- None

* TEXTURE - Hast this yellowish creamy texture that easily melts once it touches the skin. Feels so light and soft on the skin

* EFFECTS - Skin looks smoother, softer and much brighter but haven't noticed any visible effects on the fine lines department yet

* EXPERIENCES

-This is my 1st time using retinol so I really did take my time in incorporating this into my #skincareroutine

- I really intended to use this only in the evening

- This cream is easy to use and happy to say it doesn't dry out my skin

- Whenever I use this, I always make sure to seal it with a good moisturizing cream

- So far, I find this mild enough since it hasn't caused any skin irritations and no pilling for me

- Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this retinol cream. It surely is a beginner friendly to my skin. The best part? I always like how my skin looks in the morning. I wake up with a smooth, soft and firm skin. Looking forward to seeing more results soon, perhaps?


💓I'll end this review here. Everyday is a good day, some are just a little better than other ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment