Sunday, April 2, 2023

Back to Back review with COSRX

Hello lovely people. I have here 2 wonderful products from COSRX!  I will sandwich here my quick reviews of these products. Let's keep cracking!

FULL REVIEWS of the Products HERE

VIDEOS of the PRODUCTS in action


Product 1 :  Ultimate nourishing rice overnight sleeping spa mask

💓RAPID REVIEWS

-  I love its creamy and light texture

- Doesn't feel sticky nor uncomfortable

- It really makes the skin plump and somehow moisturized. At the same time, it does help to brighten and nourish the skin too.

- As expected, skin looks hydrated, soft and glowing the morning after. 

- I use this as my last step of my #skincareroutine at night after applying a good moisturizer


Product 2 : Full fit propolis lip sleeping mask 

💛RAPID REVIEWS

- I like that it comes with an applicator

- Doesn't feel greasy but also feels rich enough to make the lips super soft, smooth and also plump somehow

- I sometimes use this as a thin lip balm. Then I just remove it right before applying lipstick

- As for my #PMskincareroutine , I do apply a generous amount of this before sleeping. I leave it on overnight and just wash it off the next day. 


YES to back to back writing here on my blog. I'll quickly end this here with a quote. --> Be happy! It's a brand new week with new beginnings. Happy new week  ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment