Monday, May 29, 2023

REVIEW : Skin 1004 Intensive Ampoule

Hola my friends online! Can you believe it is the last week of May? I mean, how is that even possible. I feel like I am racing against time sometimes. How about you? Do you also feel the same way. Anyhow, I am starting this week right by writing this blog entry for today as my contribution online somehow. Let's keep going.

💦Product's Name : Skin 1004 Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Intensive Ampoule

💦Full Review HERE 

💦See the product in Action 

💦Rapid Reviews
* SCENT : None
* TEXTURE : Hast this light and silky texture without that heavy / sticky feel to it
* EXPERIENCES
- Feels soothing, nourishing and hydrating
- Makes the skin totally soft and supple to touch
-  I use this both for my AM + PM #skincareroutine
- My dehydrated skin loves this a lot
- This is a good product to use to strengthen the skin barrier
- Overall, this is a good product to have in my routine. I am actually looking forward to see more significant results soon. 

I'll end this review with a quote here.  ↓
Make each day your masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment