Wednesday, May 24, 2023

REVIEW : Enrich Cream by Skin 1004

❤Product's Name : Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Enrich Cream by SKIN 1004

Full Review HERE

Video of the Product in Action


My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
* SCENT = None
* TEXTURE = Feels buttery smooth and glides on the skin pretty well.  It actually feels like a snail cream because it has this sticky feel feel at first  but feels light and comfortable once it is fully absorbed by the skin.
* EXPERIENCES
- This truly feels soothing, hydrating and moisturizing too
- Makes the skin soft and supple to touch
- I use this both for my AM + PM #skincareroutine 
- My dehydrated skin likes this a lot
- Overall, I can say that this cream is straight up good. Not only it has good ingredients list, my skin likes it a lot too. In addition, it also makes the skin hydrated, plump and moisturized. A solid cream for the win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment