Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Start a simple skincare routine with SIORIS Part 1

Hello beautiful people online! It's brand new month and that means a new set of reviews right here. Let's continue this.

πŸ’›Full Review HERE

πŸ’›See the Products in Action 


πŸ’›Product 1 : #Sioris Cleanse me softly milk cleanser

πŸ–‰Rapid Reviews

- Feels gentle and cleanses pretty well without stripping the skin

- SCENT = Has this mild herbal scent to it

- Feels soothin and hydrating

- I use this twice a day

- In my opinion, this is a decent second cleanser that is good for everyday use.


πŸ’›Product 2: #Sioris Light Up Essener

πŸ–‰Rapid Reviews

- SCENT = Has this mild herbal scent to it

- Has this clear, runny and viscous texture that actually feels like a normal essence toner

- I use 2-3 skins of this for that added boost of hydration

- Feels light, comfortable and non-sticky

- Gives this instant glow making my skin look less dull, more plump and more youthful


*** This is the end of this review for now. Stay tuned for the part 2. I'll end this here with a quote. " Believe you can and you're halfway there. "

No comments:

Post a Comment