Thursday, August 17, 2023

Start a simple skincare routine with SIORIS Part 2

I am back with the Part 2 of this routine, that is only using Sioris products. Let us all continue this review.

πŸ’›Full review HERE

πŸ’›See The Product in Action 



πŸ’› Product 3 : #Sioris Time is Running Out Mist

πŸ–‰ Rapid Reviews

- SCENT = Has this refreshing citrus smell to it

- Feels so light and adds this instant boost of hydration. It has this sheen finish.

- This mist is special. It's a good mix of oils and fruit water. This surely feels nourishing and gives this healthy glow to the skin. 

- Contains only safe and clean ingredients

- Can be used as a good makeup setting spray when desired

- Truthfully, I really enjoyed using this. I can always use this on the go or when I have a quick break from work. The refreshing scent helps me relax. This is surely a useful product in my #skincarecollection . One happy user here!


πŸ’› Product 4: #Sioris Enriched by Nature Cream

πŸ–‰ Rapid Reviews

- Love the solid buttery texture this cream has

- It needs some time to fully absorb the product especially when used for #AMskincareroutine ( I totally don't mind it at all. )

- EFFECTS = My skin barrier definitely improved. It also makes the skin softer, plumper and more radiant as well.

- For now, I personally use this at night in my #routine since this functions like a good reliable night cream actually. 

- Feels so deeply nourishing, moisturizing and hydrating at the same time too.

- This may not be good for acne-prone skin in my opinion

- This can be used as a good eye cream, sleeping mask and neck cream

- Overall, my dehydrated skin loves this cream if I'm being honest. In addition, I like the ingredients list. I believe this one is a keeper and I'll keep using this until it gets empty.


This ends the review series of using only SIORIS products for my skincare routine. Thank you reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment