Sunday, September 10, 2023

Back to back review with D'Alba

Summer is real especially in the Phillipines. Because of that, I have here 2 skincare products to help us beat the heat, protect and hydrate our skin and still enjoy summer as it is.

🌞Full Review HERE

🌞See the product in action 



🌞Product 1 : #DAlba White truffle first spray serum

Rapid Reviews

- This doesn't feel sticky and sinks in really well

- Has this luxurious floral scent to it

- It has this smooth hydrating finish

- Feels very nourishing, hdyrating and refresing.

- Makes the skin radiant and naturally glowing

- People with dehydrated skin like me will enjoy it.

- Love that this is handy and convenient to carry around with me so I can just spritz it on anytime anywhere I want to.


🌞Product 2 : #DAlba white truffle waterfull tone-up sun cream

Rapid Reviews

- Feels light and easy to spread BUT putting on too much may make it hard to blend blend blend right away

- After blending it properly, this is no visible whitecast on me.

- Evens out skin tone and also color corrects some redness on the skin too

- Has this natural glowing finish to it

- This one makes me a little oily so putting on a good powder minimizes that

- This acts like a good primer when desired

- Love that this  contains good quality ingredients, feels lightweight and makes the skin tone look less dull and tired. 


That's it for me. It's Sunday where I live now. I'll end this with a quote.

Ah, Sunday, the day of rest... Now, that's something to be thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment