Monday, September 23, 2024

My Updated Brightening Skincare Routine

This is my updated skincare routine I've been using them non-stop this month. As you can tell by the labels, these products focus more on brightening, moisturizing and protecting the skin. Besides, they are short, easy to maintain and perform well together. That's why they are my constant faves lately.


See The Products in Action Here


List of Products in order
Cleanse with   d'Alba's White Truffle Return Oil Cream Cleanser   ( not in the photo but just look at my grid. It should be a few posts away from this. )
Hydrate with #dalba First spray serum
Brighten with  #Jumiso All day vitamin pure C 5.5 glow serum  
Moisturize with #Rovectin Calming lotus cream
Protect with #Innsfree tone up no sebum sunscreen ex and #BeautyofJoseon Relief sun screen  (AM routine)

Have a good day today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment