Friday, May 18, 2018

Review : Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub by Aritaum

Gone are the days that my skin always revitalizes by itself. I always thought that applying a lip balm is enough to moisturize my lips. Boy, I was totally wrong. I've noticed some parts of my lips are flaky in  a way especially they are highlighted when I wear matte lip product. Not attractive at all I know. Good thing I saw this on the website and decided to try this. That was the best decision ever. For now, let's get to know more about this product.

What's it about?     
This is a lip scrub with ginger and sugar crystals that moisturizes your dry and chapped lips to create a smooth lip texture.








How the product looks on my lips. Looks a lil greasy and you can notice some sugar crystals too.

The finish look

The photo doesn't do much justice. I promise the texture of my lips here feels super soft and smooth.
PACKAGING: It comes in a round plastic container with a screw-open like cap.

SIZE :It has 12 g in it. Pretty small but a little goes a long way. Trust me.

CONSISTENCY: At first, it looks like a balm. Then once it touches your skin, it just melts and turns into this smooth texture that is easy to apply and spread on the lips.

SCENT: It doesn't have any strong scent of ginger in it. No strong taste either.  It has this very mild citrus scent though.

HOW TO USE IT?   
1. Use it as a lip scrub.
Make sure you have clean hands. Use your fingers to apply the product and put it all over your lips. Apply it in circular motion to look like your scrubbing the excess dead skin cells of your lips. Leave it on for a minute more or less. Then use your gentle cleansing wipes to remove the product and wash it off with water after to completely remove it since there's this  sugary bits and hints of oil / wax from the product itself.

2. Use it as a lip mask. 
Do the same steps and apply the product in circular motion. Wear it overnight. You'll wake up the next day having smooth, hydrated and soft lips. 

My Overall Thoughts 
I am totally happy with this lip scrub. It does the job very effectively. It's a gentle lip scrub that everyone can enjoy. I see myself reaching this every time I feel like my lips feel flaky. It's reasonably priced since you can use it as a lip scrub and an overnight lip mask treatment. I highly recommend this to everybody especially those who like using matte lip products. This is the perfect lip product for you.

Hope you find this helpful. Let's all continue to discover good skin care products and share good information online. Till next time.
--- Belle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luzzie love your content, first time I read your post
    Never saw a ginger lip scrub , i will try to make one at home because i prefer to make DIY lip scrub
    Cheers !
    I also have right a couple of post my self to help out other people
    Feel free to have a look at my --> BLOG

    ReplyDelete