Thursday, July 19, 2018

Going Home From A Beach VLOG + Things I've Learned

Hello guys. As you can tell, I've been to the beach recently. My skin's a bit dark but heck I'm not complaining at all. The beach and the sea in general always have this special place in my heart. It will always be my comfort zone and my go-to-place to escape when life gets a bit tougher than expected. I've come to realize that spending your time at the beach has some good benefits both mentally and physically. I'll count the ways here.



Things I've Learned From My Beach Trip
1. The Sand
Walking barefoot on the sand is always a good activity. It has this therapeutic benefit because you are on with the earth. One good thing also is it naturally exfoliates the dead skin cells of your feet literally. Another one is it's a good form of exercise. 

2. The horizon
You have the sight in front of you where the sky meets the sea. This picturesque view always gives someone an inspiration. It makes someone stop and stare at sight. I believe something pleasing to they eyes like that will always give good effects to mind.


3. Beach waves and sound of nature
This combination is a perfect lullaby. Why? It has this calming effect that easily makes someone fall asleep and take a nap at the beach. If you have the chance, sit on a hammock and just fall asleep. You'll be rejuvenated in no time. Trust me. :) 


4. The warm sunshine
Nothing gets better than this. With the warm sunshine  hitting your skin, it just feels so relaxing and comforting. Of course, don't forget to wear your sunscreen, some cover up and your hat for that added protection. Plus, getting some Vitamin D from the warm sun is always a good idea.


5. The beach itself
The beach itself is the perfect playground to hang out and be yourself. Nothing gets more natural than that. Maximizing the resources you have around, I'm pretty sure there's no dull moment when you're at the beach. 



My Travel Vlog 

That's a wrap for me. Absolutely, the beach is just the perfect place to relax and push the reset button. Truly, you'll go home feeling much better and more inspired.
--- John and Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment