Monday, July 30, 2018

Photo Diary : Siam Thai Cuisine With Good Friends

Good day my beautiful friends. Sawasdee! I'm back to showcase another food diary. This time we were joined by my lovely Korean friends who recently visited Cebu. I've known him for quite a long time already and it's his first time bring his small family. Well, without a doubt, I choose Siam Thai Cuisine in Ayala mall because everybody loves Thai foods in my opinion. Also, it's the most convenient place for everybody to hangout especially after eating lunch.

My Random Snippets 
Welcome back to Cebu! :) The food lovers seated in one table.

Food spread
Everybody's favorite : The sumptuous Tom Yum Goong in the center

Truly a feast for the eyes and tummy

Where is it located?
It's located in the first level, Ayala terraces, Cebu City.

My Final Thoughts
Overall, this restaurant always always does the job as expected. The foods are beyond incomparable. The ingredients are fresh and each dish always is a sure winner. If you love eating and Thai foods, then definitely check this place out and you will surely go out with happy smiles all over your face. I kid you not. Also, I've blogged this place before and you find the links HERE HERE HERE

Till next my lovely friends. Thanks for visiting my blog. See you in my next food adventure. Always stay hungry for new ideas.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment